3-19mm EN and AS/NZS2208:1996 12mm Glass Shower Door - 3-19mm
1. 12mm Glass Shower Door, 2. 20 years' experience, 3. One-stop Procument, 4. Dockside warehouses, 5. Sell to 116 countries - details see: //www.buildingsupplieshub.com/3-19mm-en-and-as-nzs2208-1996-12mm-glass-shower-door-10010905
|Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name: RIDER GLASS,Rider Glass||Model Number: 3-19mm||Frame Style: Frameless|
|Glass Thickness: 10mm||Open Style: Sliding||Product Name: 12mm Glass Shower Door||Certificate: CCC, EN, AS/NZS2208:1996|
|Size: Any required size||Thickness: 3mm, 3.2mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm;15mm; 19mm|
Rider Glass – 3-19mm EN and AS/NZS2208:1996 Accredited 12mm Glass Shower Door
CLEAR TEMPERED GLASS
ULTRA CLEAR TEMPERED GLASS
BRONZE TEMPERED GLASS
FRENCH GREEN TEMPERED GLASS etc.
|TIN TROUGH||COOLING KILN||CUUTING||FINISHING||TEMPERING|
- 3000*8000mm (Max)
- Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620°C. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
- 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
- Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
- If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
- Suitable for use as a safety glass as defined by consumer product safety association 16CFR 1201, ansiz 97.1 1984 and BS6262.
- Conforms to CCC, AS/NZS2208-1996, EN12150-1, and ASTM C1048. All work done on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc) must be done before tempering.
- Ideal for areas with high wind loads and areas where human contacts is an important consideration, Rider’s tempered glass is the perfect option for architects who must meeting building codes and safety requirements. Moreover, it is the only glass strong enough to withstand high levels of thermal stress, a common reason for breakage in building facade glazing units (see table below). These safety Featuress also make it an exemplary choice for automotive applications. Guaranteeing quality, Rider applies heat soak testing to all of its tempered glass before packaging and loading. It is available in all of Rider’s standard float thicknesses and sizes.
- External use of show windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
- Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
- Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
- Furniture, table-tops etc.
|Thickness||3mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
|Payment Terms||30% T/T in advance, and balance before shipment.|
|Packing||Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.|
RIDER GLASS' ADVANTAGE
- We manufacture a wide range of glass to meet your different demands: Float glass, Tinted glass, Stained glass, Laminated glass, Mirror glass, Aluminum mirror, Silver mirror, Reflective glass, Online coated glass, Patterned glass, Figured glass, Wired glass, Colored glass, Tempered glass, Toughened glass, Safety glass, Shower doors glass, Emulsificated glass, Acid-etched glass, Obscure glass, Sandblasted glass, Solar glass, Ultra clear low iron glass, Low-E glass, Obscure glass, Glass block, Glass brick, Picture frame in different colors and sizes.
- 20 years' manufacturing experience.
|Packaging Detail:Wooden crates worthy for land and ocean carriage.|
|Delivery Detail:Within 35 days after deposit or L/C|