Window Pvc High Quality Italian Product

The Window Biz Ltd. was created to give a new way of purchase of the fixtures. Direct passage between producers and end customer - details see: http://www.buildingsupplieshub.com/window-pvc-high-quality-italian-product-10050239
Type: Other Door & Window AccessoriesPlace of Origin: PolandBrand Name: Window pvcwhite,wood: 104 euro
Window Pvc High Quality Italian Product
contact supplier for Window Pvc High Quality Italian Product


Polyvinyl chloride

In short- PVCis a thermoplastic materialmade fromnatural materialssuch as saltand oil.ThePVC powderis producedindifferent stages.PVC isone of themost versatileplastics,cheaperandmore widespread thanhas characteristics ofgreat durability.
FritzKlattealreadyreceivedthe first patentin 1913for PVC.

PVC productsare approved asbuilding materialsand are well knownto architects.For pipes,gutters,exterior cladding, roofing,glasscurtain walls,interior finishesand cable ductsthe use of PVCasit is obviousforthe windows,blindsand shutters.The usein the long runalways givesvery positive results,both from theeconomic and ecologicalpoint of view.
The products usedin the buildingmust meet thehighest requirementsin relation to:wind resistanceand weather resistance, high stability,perfectionof surface,resistanceto heat andfrost,ease of use andmaintenance, and all thisin time.PVC productsare approved asbuilding materialsand are well knownto architects.For pipes,gutters,exterior cladding, roofing,glasscurtain walls,interior finishesand cable ductsthe use of PVCasit is obviousforthe windows,blindsand shutters.The usein the long runalways givesvery positive results,both from theeconomic and ecologicalpoint of view.

the PVC is made up of 57 % of salt and the remaining 43% from oil.So this is a thermoplastic material with a predominantly natural , which is a reduced use of raw materials to limited availability and non-renewable .
In particular , the PVC used for the realization of doors and windows is a so-called rigid PVC , because without plasticizers .
E 'suitable for such use because of a set of characteristics that make it particularly suitable for the specific field : resistant to acids , unassailable by micro- molds and self-extinguishing , has high stiffness and is an excellent thermal insulator.

Choose PVC window frames means defending a clean production .

Compared with the transformation of alternative materials , such as wood or aluminum, PVC processing determines a modest production of powder, a ' minimum emission of carbon monoxide and a low diffusion of sulfur dioxide.
Furthermore , the steps of mixing and extrusion during manufacture of the profiles occur in closed systems and the precautions introduced in machining are governed by strict safety regulations .

Choose PVC window frames means to reduce pollution.

The production of PVC requires a reduced use of energy, which is in any case lower than that necessary to produce other materials , such as aluminum.
In addition, PVC windows and doors provide a high thermal insulation enabling additional energy savings due to the lower consumption of heating and cooling of buildings , reducing air pollution.

Related Product for Window Pvc High Quality Italian Product