SA EPS Foam Shape Hard Crack Resistant Coat - SA800
|Place of Origin: Shanghai China (Mainland)||Brand Name: SA||Model Number: SA800||Usage: Joint Mortar,Building Coating|
|Type: Cement Mortar||Main Raw Material: Cement , Sand , additives||State: Powder Coating||Color: Mainly grey|
SA802 EPSFoam Shape Hard Crack Resistant Coat With 110g/m2 Reinforcing Mesh Self - adhesive Embedded
·Designed Especially for Foam Shape Coating
· Excellent Adhesive for EPS Foam Shapes to: EPS Foam, wood, masonry, cement backer board,
poured in place concrete
·Goes on Smooth and Easy
·Rock Hard Coating & Adhesive
· 50 pound bags and can be purchased by the bag, pallet or truckload.
· Tintable with Dry or Liquid Pigments
· Excellent to Hard Coat Props, Theatrical Sets, EPS Foam Shape, EIFS Arhitectural Pieces
· Sets Hard Like Concrete
Field of application:
The function of this product is to protect the EPS corince and fix the fiberglass mesh
Benefits of SA Coats:
· Fast set times, fast cycle times, short cure times.
· Superior hardness and easy to apply.
· Water resistant and chemically inert once cured.
· Safe for humans and animals.
· Tough, stable surface coating for decorative building items, artificial landscapes, stage props, sculptures, etc.
· Structural foam that’s light weight, reducing the need for structural support.
Mix ratio with water
5.5 liter/ 25 kg powder, 0.22 l/ kg powder
(with EPS board)
|Water resistant||≥0.10 Mpa|
|Freeze-thaw resistant||≥0.10 Mpa|
|Compressive strength/flexural %|
|Cracking strain % (non cement base )||≥1.5|
1)Only mix with water, no other addition
2)The temperature of air and mixture mortar must be from 5°C~35°C
3)The mixture must be used up in 2h
4)Avoid sunshine, high temperature and freezing
5)Avoid strong wind during application
6)Avoid rain during application
Shelf life and storage:
6 months after manufacturing date in dry ventilated place
Application on villaes
|Packaging Detail:In 25 kg ( 55 lbs) bag|
|Delivery Detail:5 days|